- Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam (BEEE)
The Bharath University conducts the Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam each year for candidates seeking admission into the B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Arch and other related categories of engineering that include Computer Science and Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture Engineering etc. The BEEE would be a common entrance exam that provides admission into various associated colleges too. ME courses include Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Drives and Computer Science and Engineering.
For B.Tech Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) will purely on the basis of the performance in the Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) conduct program the admission.
The candidates are short-listed based on basis of entrance examination test. For the M.tech admission to this program one has to clear the Bharath Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (BGEET) conducted by BIHER. They must also have a valid GATE score for the same.
BEEE Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this examination, all applicants must have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. This can from any recognized Board / University. For Bio-Engineering Departments, the same applies with compulsory marks from subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. For B.Tech. Lateral Entry, a pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent is absolutely necessary.
Important BEEE Dates
- Last Date For Receipt Of Applications: April
- BEEE Test Dates: April / May
- Declaration Of Results - June / July
BEEE Exam Pattern
The BEEE paper comprises of 4 main parts. Part 1 is English, Part 2 will be Physics, Part 3 Chemistry and Part 4 Mathematics. All the sets will have multiple questions and each question has 4 options. Each section comprises of 25 marks so there is a total of 100 marks up for grabs. Scholarships
- Scholarships will be rewarded to suitable applicants
- 100% of Tuition fees is granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE.
- 100% of Tuition fees will be granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards
- Students securing 95% above marks in the Board examination get 50% on the Tuition fees
- There is also option of sports quota and other scholarships too
173 Agharam Road
Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India