- Sathyabama University Engineering Entrance Exam
Sathyabama University Engineering Entrance Exam
At Sathyabama University, students get a change to continue their passion for technology with unperturbed determination and intent to excel. Sathyabama University offers young engineering facilities to experiment and study engineering with the latest facilities. Their engineering courses are usually 4 years long and you have to sit for the Sathyabama University Engineering Entrance Exam to be eligible for the same. Having multiple programs available makes it easier for the students to apply for more than one category of admission. The examination is a computer based one that will be done in an authorized examination center along with option of handwritten test too.
Programs offered at Sathyabama University
- B.E - Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E - Automobile Engineering
- B.E - Civil Engineering
- B.E - Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E - Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B.E - Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E - Mechanical and Production Engineering
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech - Information Technology
- B.Tech - Bioinformatics
- B.Tech - Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech - Biotechnology
- B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture
Sathyabama University Engineering Exam Pattern
The Question paper is divided into three parts:
PART – A Comprises of 60 questions from Physics and Chemistry (30 questions each) of multiple-choice type.
PART– B Comprises of 60 questions from Mathematics of multiple-choice type. PART – C Comprises of 60 questions from Biology of multiple-choice type. PART – A – Compulsory for all the students.
- Candidates can choose either PART – B (Mathematics) or PART – C (Biology),
depending on thier course.
- Students who answer PART – B are eligible for all B.E./B.Tech. programmes except BDS programme.
- Students who answer PART – C are eligible for B. Tech – Biotechnology; B.Tech – Biomedical; B.Tech – Bioinformatics and BDS programmes only.
Sathyabama University Engineering Entrance Exam Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission - March
- CBT - April / May