- Tan Cet Mba
TAN CET MBA Admission Test by Anna University
The TANCET MBA Admission Test is conducted by the Anna University in Tamil Nadu. The Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a state level management entrance exam held in the state of Tamil Nadu. Depending on your TANCET score, the eligible candidates get admissions into various MBA programmes at private and public colleges/universities. College graduates and those in the last year / last semester of bachelors degree programme can write TANCET.
TAN CET MBA Eligibility Criteria
All candidates appearing for this exam should possess a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration. They should have an average score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) under the 10+2+3 years pattern or 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern. Those with BE./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm and 10+2+AMIE* or 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education)+AMIE can also apply.
TAN CET MBA Application Fee
All candidates need to pay Rs. 600 towards examination fee. How candidates belonging to SCA/SC/ST categories require to pay Rs. 300 towards examination fee. The examination fee is payable while filling application form.
TAN CET MBA Application Form
Candidates willing to write TANCET MBA Entrance Examination need to apply online during the period of application submission. In general application window opens in January. For exact dates see notifications
Documents and Particulars required for TANCET MBA Registration
- Unique email-ID and mobile number of the candidate, which will be used for sending OTP and for further communication.
- Tenth (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- Plus 2 (Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport photo of good quality either in jpg or in png format. The photo should be full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre. The photograph should be in colour and of the size minimum of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format. (for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories)
- Particulars required for online payment.
TAN CET MBA Admit Card
TANCET MBA aspirants need to download admit card from official website. Once your application is submitted successfully the Anna University release TANCET admit card. Notification regarding download dates of admit card is published on official website. Also tentative dates for download of admit card are supplied together with with TANCET notification.
TAN CET MBA Exam Pattern
You have 2 hours to attempt the 100 questions in the exam. These include data, comprehension, solving mathematical problems at graduate level and general testing of knowledge on written English.
For every correct answer 1 mark are awarded. 1/3rd marks are deducted for every incorrect answer marked by the candidates. Multiple shading is also considered as wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced for same.
TANCET MBA Test Centers
The entrance test will be held at the following cities –
TAN CET MBA Result
Results are declared in June at the official website of Anna University - http://www.annauniv.edu
. You can download the online mark sheet and fill your Roll Number and Date of Birth. You will be sent a mark sheet to your provided address. In case you lose the same, you can send a DD to the authorities and request for a copy.
TANCET MBA Participating Colleges / Universities
- GRG School of Management Studies, Coimbatore
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram
- MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai
- Sona School of Management, Salem
- School of Management Studies, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam
- Department of Management Studies Anna University, Chennai
- Vel Tech High Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai
- Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies, Chennai
- Sri Krishna Institute of Management Centre for Excellence in Management Education, Coimbatore
- Erode Builder Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions, Kangayam
- Gnanam School of Business, Sengipatti
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management, Coimbatore
- Measi Institute of Management, Royapettah
- Anna University
- SRM University, Chennai
- Satyabama University, Chennai
- Kamarajar University
- Annamalai University
- Madras University